How We Got To Where We’re Going.
Innovation never happens overnight and it never ends.
Take a trip backward in time to see how we’re constantly moving forward.
Zinnia acquires Policygenius, America’s leading online insurance marketplace. By combining Policygenius’ relentless consumer focus with our enterprise tech solutions, we unlock a new approach to insurance that streamlines every step — from search and discovery through fulfillment and policy administration — for consumers, advisors, and insurers alike.
We chart a course toward our goal of transforming the insurance product lifecycle for insurers and advisors by acquiring Breathe Life, an enterprise SaaS provider and innovator of Hybrid Origination for life insurance and annuities.
We lead the way with cutting-edge blockchain and smart contract technologies.
- Convergent Financial Technologies comes aboard to complement our offerings with UV Cloud®, an industry-leading pricing and trading platform.
- We’re named Most Innovative Company of the Year at the Stevie Awards, and we’re recognized as a leader in Nelson Hall’s NEAT Evaluation 2020: Life, Annuities & Pensions BPS.
- We extend our capabilities into customer engagement with the acquisition of Life.io, a gamification and personalization technology platform.
- Recognized as one of the “Most Innovative FinTech Solution Providers for 2018” by Insights Success.
- The first digital SaaS for life insurers, a no-touch end-to-end life insurance as a service solution, is launched with great success.
- We innovate the first-of-its-kind digital platform to transform insurers’ ability to go to market with new products and expand how they define customer experience.
- We’re proud to be named one of the “20 Most Promising Insurance Technology Solution Providers” by CIOReview and an Industry Visionary by Gartner.
We continue to make significant capital investments into strengthening and stabilizing our infrastructure and platform.
We pioneer consumption-based digital solutions such as: Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Business Process-as-a-Service.
We add over 150,000 new business policies to our platform.
We create 30+ new products in 2 years.
Year-over-year growth in new business surges 65%.
Fund Management is introduced as stand-alone point solution for separate account pricing and trading.
- Growth triples – 330% to be exact – in only 4 years.
- We are now processing 1.3 million policies and have $40 billion in assets under administration.
- We launch 403b Connect to consolidate reporting in response to new regulatory requirements.
Our TPA business takes root as SE2, a distributed ecosystem with the most innovative business processing and administration to ever serve the life and annuity market.