Last Updated: February 2022
When we refer to “Zinnia”, “we,” “us,” or “our” in this policy, we are referring to Zinnia, LLC, 5801 S.W. 6th Avenue, Topeka, Kansas 68606.
Information We May Collect
Through our Site, we, directly or indirectly (through our service providers), may collect different kinds of information from or about you. More specifically:
Information You Provide. We collect information from you when you use our Site, share information through the Site, provide information through web forms, participate in surveys, subscribe to newsletters or other subscription web services or otherwise communicate with us or make information available to us, including personal information such as:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number; and
- Your company.
Automated Information. When you use the Site, our systems may automatically record information (“log data”) sent from your web browser or mobile application. Such information may include: your IP address, browser type and settings, operating system used, the date and time of your access and pages you visit, any links to external sites you open, the identity of your Internet web service provider or mobile carrier, and information about the type of device you are using, including any information your device may provide, such as device settings and unique device identifiers.
Cookies allow us to keep track of and store your preferences, enable your sign-in to our Site, present interest-based advertising, track your activities across the Site (including third party websites), combat fraud and analyze performance of the Site.
Analytics Technologies. We use our own log data and third party analytic technologies to collect information about how you use our Site and monitor the performance and usefulness of our Site. Third party analytics web services may combine the information they collect in connection with our Site with information they have independently collected over time and across different web sites. Many of these third party analytics companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
Information from Third Parties. We may get information about you from other parties with which we have a business relationship. This information may be combined with information that you provide to us and our partners, along with information that is automatically collected through our Site.
How We May Use the Collected Information
We may use the information we collect from you to provide products and services to you, including to provide our Site, as well as to maintain, protect, and improve our products and services, and to develop new products and services. We may also use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To personalize and make our Site more relevant and useful to you and others;
- To provide you with information about Zinnia or its affiliates;
- To provide you with information about changes to our Site;
- To offer to you other products or services, including third party products and services;
- To enable you to interact with us, our partners and others;
- To perform data analysis, including market research, trend analysis and demographic analysis;
- To process transactions initiated by you or to fulfill any other purposes for which you provided the information;
- To respond to court orders and legal investigations or as otherwise required or permitted by federal and state law;
- To contact you; and
- As directed by you or your representative.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share with third parties information that identifies you, except as described below:
Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Legal Disclosures. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies;
- Protect the security or integrity of our Site;
- Investigate or defend ourselves against third party claims or allegations;
- Protect the rights, interests, safety, and security of users of our Site or members of the public;
- Protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- Comply with prudent legal practice.
You may make certain choices about our collection of your information. For example:
- You may choose not to provide personal information, although that may impact your ability to register for or receive a particular product or service;
- You may choose not to receive marketing email from us by following the unsubscribe link provided in one of those emails; and
- You may also disable cookies and similar technologies as supported by your browser or device. However, our Site may not function properly if you disable these technologies.
The Site is a general audience site and it is not directed to minors under the age of 18. We do not offer products or services to minors under the age of 18 or knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group. No one under the age of 18 should submit or post personal information through our online services. We may collect information regarding individuals under 18 years of age from their parents or legal guardians, but only as necessary to provide our products and services.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to protect information we collect about you from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, there is no method of transmitting, storing, or using data that is completely secure. This means that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of information we collect about you.
How to Contact Us