At Zinnia, we talk a lot about the transformational experiences our solutions bring to carriers, advisors, and consumers. It’s an important mission, and one that would not be possible if we didn’t deliver outstanding opportunities for the Zinnia team. As the Chief People & Culture Officer at Zinnia, it’s my great pleasure to be on the forefront of our efforts to build a “people first” culture.
Zinnia is very much a values-driven organization, and our core values provide the foundation for everything we do. In the new year we’ll explore these values in more detail, but for now, here are the highlights:
- Pursue Excellence: We have deep expertise and rich knowledge in insurance and technology. We simplify the complex and reject the status quo. We are laser focused on delivering exceptional client service. We fail fast, and forward.
- Embrace Adventure: -We are bold, courageous and think differently. Our team is empowered to move quickly and act decisively. We hold ourselves accountable.
- Collaborate and Win Together: We are a diverse, inclusive and transparent team. We collaborate as partners with each other and our clients. We value clarity, are open in communications and mindset, and celebrate wins large and small.
Our values also drive the benefits we deliver for employees. At Zinnia, we emphasize comprehensive well-being, and we believe in work-life harmony. And as we pursue excellence together, we focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The list of specific benefits we offer at Zinnia is long, but there are several that our team particularly enjoys:
- Flexible time off: We need the team to be in top form, so we provide time to rest, recharge, and take care of life’s curveballs when needed.
- Top-tier collaboration tools: With collaboration as a stated value, it’s only right to make sure our team has all the best tools they need to communicate.
- Volunteering days: We know that our teammates are passionate about lots of things (in addition to delivering exceptional experiences for clients), so we ensure they have the time they need to support their communities and causes.
- Work from anywhere: Zinnia offers our team the opportunity to work from anywhere, because we know you can handle it.
In addition to these benefits, we also offer opportunities for career advancement, competitive compensation, health/dental insurance, parental leave, 401(k), incentive/bonus opportunity, tuition reimbursement, and so much more.
At Zinnia, we want to live up to our values, and that means providing an inclusive environment, a sense of belonging, and a voice for everyone. If this sounds like something that works for you, come work for us! A list of current openings is available here: https://zinnia.com/careers/.
Get the latest news first.